These cookie bars are great for your holiday parties!
These cookie bars are: Gluten Free and Vegan
Is anyone else also obsessed with cookies like I am? They are my fave go-to dessert to bake. Not only are these bars so easy to make, they are great for when you want something with as few steps as possible. Perfect for those late-night cravings or when you end up stress-baking!
1 tbsp flax seeds
2 tbsp non-dairy milk (I used soy milk)
1 tbsp avocado oil
1 cup almond flour
¼ cup maple syrup
1 tbsp almond butter
1 tsp vanilla
3 tbsp cacao powder
½ cup coconut sugar
¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- Mix ground flax seeds and non-dairy milk in a medium bowl and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Mix in wet ingredients and stir together with a fork.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Line a 8×8 square baking pan with parchment paper and coat with oil or vegan butter.
- Bake! Let them cool before cutting into squares and enjoy.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes
If you make these cookie bars, tag me on instagram here: @dr.dainapatel
For more delicious recipes, check out the Recipes page.